Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'M DONEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!


School is officially BEHIND me. Well, I guess it's not official until I get to the other side of the stage. But as of a click of the submission button, I am finished.

I already feel my spirit being uplifted. I already feel air in my lungs. The air seems cleaner. I can breathe easier. My body feels weightless, and I am rejoicing!

I can't wait to start a whole bunch of new projects. I know I'm probably gonna be overwhelmed with all that I want to do and then get lazy, but WHO CARES!!! I have no more deadlines, no more stressing out. If things don't get done, oh well. I'll get to them when I want to. But most likely I will get to them, because I've been dying to for the past year or so!

Now, I think it's time I finally get some wedding pictures printed. Yeesh.

EEEP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment