Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy One Year!

This past Monday was Shane and my one year anniversary as a married couple. It was such a great weekend! Shane and I both took the day off, and we really had such a beautiful relaxing couple of days.
Mama was so kind to get us a free stay at Ameristar, so Shane and I decided to spend the afternoon in St. Charles at the festival of the little hills. We found a couple of interesting things as we strolled along beautiful Main Street.


Duh! ;)

At Ameristar, we got crab legs, and spent the rest of the night watching Downton Abbey. We woke up and watched more Downton Abbey and went to a diner for breakfast in St. Charles. I told Shane I wanted to spend the whole day outside, because what else would I rather be when I'm stuck in my office?? Outside! So why not take this opportunity of having a day off in the middle of the week to do exactly that. I was dying to go to the zoo, because I hadn't gone in so long. And then afterwards we went bike riding in Forest Park. And ended the night with Hunger Games. (And now I'm obsessed..) It was such a great day! Pics from the zoo:

They were cracking us up so much.




They were my favorite!

Such a great day. Such a great way to celebrate one year! Can't wait for another happy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment