Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Time is Here!

 

This is one of my favorite christmas songs from the Charlie Brown christmas album. HIGHLY recommended. I love it. Beautiful, elegant, simple, and classic. It's great. Love it and this song so much. Just puts me in the mood. Love this wonderful season of celebrating our Jesus and family time! (Only because of Christmas. Don't really care for the cold weather.) 
 
I'm so getting into the Christmas spirit. It's kind of making me sick. But I love it! We had most of our decorations up, including our tree, before Thanksgiving, because I got so excited! Look how fun my house is! 
 


I made those trees at the bottom! And Shane was in a crafty mood and helped! My house feels so warm and inviting with all my decorations. And I adore my advent calendar. That's gonna be hard to top. But in the meantime, I've made a couple of ornaments to get my craft urge fixing for the week. 

 
 
Adorable! The left one is a fabric scrap wreath. Thought I had to explain it since some people were unsure of what it was. I can't wait until school is over so I can start more crafts. Unfortunately most of my time will probably be spent getting presents, but that's always a good time too! Unless I have gobs of people to deal with, which is no fun.. Maybe I can MAKE PRESENTS! Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment