Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Reading some amazing posts over at Life Blessons.  She has written a new series for Newlyweds, Secrets of a Newlywed.  It's been so uplifting and encouraging.  I really admire that there are so many couples struggling with the same issues, but can share them freely in hopes of helping other newlyweds resolve their own.  Now, I'm just hoping I can become a better wife to my amazing husband!

I always feel like everything I'm doing and saying is right, and I never mess up, and that I'm better at this than he is.  But after reading these blog posts, I'm finding that I'm actually more at fault than he is! And I'm learning that there are so many more ways I can improve our marriage, just by doing MY part rather than making him try to change.

Just like every newlywed couple (and thank goodness I'm finding that we aren't the only ones) we argue about a lot of stuff and are struggling with a lot too.  Of course we have many many good aspects of our marriage, but we still gotta get the negative ones straightened out, and that isn't always easy to do. So I'm happy to be reading this series to help our own marriage, but to show my husband how much I love him, and how I am willing to show him that in any way possible (even simple ways that I never would have even thought of!)

No comments:

Post a Comment